[Python-Dev] httplib.py vs 222

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
25 Sep 2002 11:21:46 +0100

I'm tempted to just dump the trunk's version of httplib.py onto the
release branch.  Poring over logs reveals that nearly every checkin is
marked as a bugfix candidate (occasionally with a question mark).

Certainly it seems ot would be easier to work the checkins that aren't
bugfixes out of the trunk than work those that are into the branch, if
you see what I mean.

But I've never used httplib, so I thought I should ask here first (and
Cc: the people responsible for most of the changes).

Comments?

Cheers,
M.

--
  I've even been known to get Marmite *near* my mouth -- but never
  actually in it yet.  Vegamite is right out.