[Python-Dev] Why are useful tools omitted from the Win bin distro?

David LeBlanc whisper@oz.net
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 12:03:05 -0700

I agree - downloading the source distro yields some goodies that would be
nice in the binary distro - many windows folks won't d/l the source since
many of them don't have a C compiler, especially the "VB" types.

I nominate Alex as "Mr. WinBin" ;)

Regards,

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA