How do I report a bug? (Re: [Python-Dev] Distutils documentation amputated in 2.2 docs?)

Greg Ewing greg@cosc.canterbury.ac.nz
Wed, 02 Apr 2003 13:58:31 +1200 (NZST)

> It would be best if you would provide a patch. Try to locate the
> primary source of the missing documentation (i.e. a TeX snippet),
> and integrate this into the current CVS, then do a cvs diff.

I'd rather not get involved in all that right now. I
just want to draw this to the attention of whoever is
maintaining the documentation.

> submit a bug report

That's what I *want* to do, but I can't figure out how.
Following the obvious links leads me to the SourceForge
Bug Tracker page, but I can't find anything there for
submitting a new bug report, only browsing existing ones.

Can someone please tell me how to submit a bug report?

Thanks,