[Python-Dev] migration away from SourceForge?

Martin v. Löwis martin@v.loewis.de
15 Apr 2003 20:27:55 +0200

Guido van Rossum <guido@python.org> writes:

> Right.  Some of these have (finally) been fixed.  But my
> meta-complaint about SF is that it's impossible to get things fixed at
> our schedule.  I'm still hoping to revive the effort of moving the
> tracker to RoundUp; it's 80% complete IMO: http://www.python.org:8080/

However, I take the fact that it has been sitting in that state for
many months now as an indication that our schedule might not outpace
SF. This stuff consumes a lot of time, and I'm willing to accept
worse-than-optimal quality of service if it doesn't consume my time.

Regards,
Martin