[Python-Dev] 2.3b1 release

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 17:47:39 +0200

On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 05:27:22PM +0200, Thomas Wouters wrote:

> So far, I've been alternating from 'Wow! to 'Au!', and I'll send
> another email after this one for clarification of a few issues :)

Nevermind that. A "D'oh" slipped into the stream, and I think I get it now.
At least the stuff that wasn't working is working now. I wouldn't mind if
someone pointed me to a xxtype.c (newstyle class in C) like we have xxobject
and xxsubclass though... So far, it's been so simple I fear I'm missing
something.

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>