[Python-Dev] Fwd: summing a bunch of numbers (or "whatevers")

Paul Moore lists@morpheus.demon.co.uk
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 14:39:25 +0100

Alex Martelli <aleax@aleax.it> writes:

> Anyway, whence now -- a PEP?  (Seems a bit too small for that).  Or, do
> I just submit the patch (to where -- builtins?) and let Guido pronounce?

Not that I have much to say, but I'd say submit a patch, and either
assign it to Guido for pronouncement, or just wait for his view. You
may hit the "no new features for 2.3" rule, and have to wait for 2.4 -
personally, I think it's small enough for that not to matter, but
Guido's been pretty strict with that one so far...

Paul.
--
This signature intentionally left blank