[Python-Dev] Metatype conflict among bases?

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 11:23:31 +0100

David Abrahams <dave@boost-consulting.com> writes:

> Still, the message is misleading.  There's only one base class, so
> the metatype conflict is not "among bases".

Not arguing with that, but: what would you suggest instead?  I'm agin
the idea of having small essays in tracebacks...

Cheers,
M.

--
  People think I'm a nice guy, and the fact is that I'm a scheming,
  conniving bastard who doesn't care for any hurt feelings or lost