[Python-Dev] Cryptographic stuff for 2.3

Martin v. L÷wis martin@v.loewis.de
24 Apr 2003 23:17:19 +0200

Neal Norwitz <neal@metaslash.com> writes:

> My memory is fuzzy.  I remember talking to Martin and Jeremy, but
> this was probably at least 6 months ago.

You first sent a letter that I include below; you then edited the
NOTIFICATION at

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2002-March/021785.html

It appears that you then didn't actually send the notification to BXA,
but that the PSF board passed a motion in

http://www.python.org/psf/records/board/minutes-2002-04-09.html

charging Jeremy with contacting BXA; it appears that this did not
happen, either.

Regards,
Martin