[Python-Dev] Cryptographic stuff for 2.3

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 01:03:16 +0200

On Thu, Apr 24, 2003 at 08:21:20PM +0200, Martin v. L=F6wis wrote:

> Exporting also only matters from the servers which host the Python
> distribution, i.e. the US and the Netherlands.

Good point. Not only will Guido be exporting crypto software tomorrow whe=
he uploads 2.3b1, he will also be importing it... Especially since he's
still a Dutch citizen. I can't figure out if that's a good thing or not. =
:)

--=20
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>

Hi! I'm a .signature virus! copy me into your .signature file to help me =
spread!