[Python-Dev] LynxOS4 port: need pre-ncurses curses!
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:47:48 -0500
First, Martin, muchas garcias! --export-dynamic was exactly the ticket.
Next hurdle: Lynx is clearly hoping curses will go the way of the condor,
their implementation is pre ncurses! Comments at the top of
Python-2.2.2/Modules/_cursesmodule.c suggest that there was a prior
version of Python curses that should be much closer to what LynxOS4
supports. Does anyone have an archived copy of the old _cursesmodule.c?
* Based on prior work by Lance Ellinghaus and Oliver Andrich
* Version 1.2 of this module: Copyright 1994 by Lance Ellinghouse,
* Cathedral City, California Republic, United States of America.
* Version 1.5b1, heavily extended for ncurses by Oliver Andrich:
* Copyright 1996,1997 by Oliver Andrich, Koblenz, Germany.
so I guess I'm looking for version 1.2 of _cursesmodule.c.