[Python-Dev] python-dev Summary for 2003-07-01 through 2003-07-31 [draft]

Brett C. bac at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Aug 4 21:25:08 EDT 2003

Michal Wallace wrote:

> On Mon, 4 Aug 2003, Brett C. wrote:
>

>>Another offer sprung up this month from Michal Wallace to host our
>>CVS at http://www.versionhost.com/ with the hitch that the server
>>would be pserver only which would thus most likely only work for
>>anonymous checkouts
>

> Not at all! That's the whole point. :)
>
> And if you like using ssh, there's always stunnel, or:
> http://www.sabren.net/code/cvssh/

Glad to hear that!  I know I would not be the only one who would
strongly object to moving the CVS over to anything that didn't have some
form of SSH protection (and allowed for SSH keys since I know I am too
damn lazy to type my password in constantly  =) .

-Brett