[Python-Dev] Re: g_ascii_strtod/snprintf and Python

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Thu Aug 14 08:54:19 EDT 2003

> > Which form do I need to fill out? "Proposed Contributor Agreement" seems
> > a bit much. I don't need a cvs account. Maybe "Proposed Contibution
> > Licensing Agreement"?
> Well, the situation is a bit confused at the moment.  To my knowledge
> *noone* has signed one of these agreements yet -- I certainly haven't.

That's because we're still discussing them with lawyers (a year too
long :-( ).

Eventually we'll want one from you too.  In this specific case of code
that is known to be distributed as part of glibc as well, I think it's
important to have an explicit paper trail from the original author
(who better be the author of *all* lines he's contributing to us :-).

I recommend that he sign the Proposed Contribution Licensing

--Guido van Rossum (home page: http://www.python.org/~guido/)

More information about the Python-Dev mailing list