[Python-Dev] Py2.3.1

Thomas Heller theller at python.net
Wed Aug 20 19:57:30 EDT 2003

I'm just, after downloading, building and installing a lot of stuff,
trying to make sure that I really can build the Windows installer for
2.3.1.

I'm practicing on the trunk - I don't think anyone wants to review the
changes to the windows installer, so I'll check them in shortly, it
seems that everything works so far.

The only question remaining is how to build the html docs.
I don't think it works on Windows (I remember having built the pdf docs
with TeTeX, but that was it).

Do I have to fire up linux in a vmware box to build them, or are there
other possibilities?

Thomas