[Python-Dev] Pie-thon benchmarks

Dan Sugalski dan at sidhe.org
Sun Dec 14 11:22:12 EST 2003

Not to push, folks, but the python dev community was going to write
the benchmark program for the pie-off Guido and I are going to have
at OSCON 2004. We're supposed to have the bytecode for the program
frozen by the end of December 2003, a mere 16 days away. (I could
just go with pystone, I suppose, but even .NET's faster on that
one...)
--
                                         Dan