[Python-Dev] Please tell me where I can submit bug reports....

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Mon Dec 15 16:15:42 EST 2003

    >> Submit bug reports here:
    >>
    >> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=5470&atid=105470

    JD> Thanx, OK, I logged in, and got the main page which confirmed my
    JD> login was good.  But I cannot find any links that allow me to submit
    JD> bug reports.  Where is the link?  I cannot find it.

Pop up that page (while logged in) and search for "Submit New".

    JD> There are two columns in the main page....    One titled...

    JD> My Assigned Tracker Items  and another titled My Tasks

Wrong page.  Once you log in, SF takes you to your "my sf.net" page.  After
logging in, pop back to

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/python

then poke the "Bugs" link, which will take you to the bug tracker (the first
URL above).

    JD> Another thing also....  if I click on Python Bugs link in the left
    JD> column, it goes into a "Browse Bugs" section, but then there is yet
    JD> another "Please log in" in red.

Sounds like you have cookies disabled.  To use SourceForge you need to run
with cookie support turned on.

Skip