[Python-Dev] Web Development Conference

Mr.Bogomil Shopov press at webdevmagazine.co.uk
Tue Dec 16 04:02:41 EST 2003

 I am coordinator of  a Web Development Conference that will be held
 in March 2003 in Sofia, Bulgaria. We would like to present to the
 Conference Python language- new directions and some programmer's
 tricks. Is there any Bulgarian member in your community or what are
 your conditions to arrive for this Conf here?

Bogomil Shopov

phone: +359 (0) 98 505914

<?Web Dev?> Conference 2004 Sofia

This Email is confidential and may also be privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender IMMEDIATELY;
you should not copy the email or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person.
privacy report: privacy at spisanie.com