[Python-Dev] no expected test output for test_sort?

Walter Dörwald walter@livinglogic.de
Wed, 08 Jan 2003 11:48:26 +0100

Guido van Rossum wrote:

>>I've opened a patch for tests ported to PyUnit:
>>http://www.python.org/sf/662807.
>>
>>The first four test ported are: test_pow, test_charmapcodec,
>>test_userdict and test_b1.
>

> I don't know how you picked these,

I just picked a few easy ones at random.

> but note that test_b1 and test_b2
> really belong together, and should really be combined into
> test_builtin.  (Somehow, long ago, I thought that there was too much
> there to fit in one file.  Silly me. ;-)

OK, so I'll combine test_b1.py and test_b2.py into test_builtins.py.

So should I go on with this? Do we want to change all tests before 2.3
is finished, or start changing them after 2.3 is released
(or something in between)?

Bye,
    Walter Dörwald