[Python-Dev] Trouble with Python 2.3a1

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
13 Jan 2003 13:59:27 +0000

David Abrahams <dave@boost-consulting.com> writes:

> The output below shows that in 2.3a1, that module prefix string is
> discarded in favor of the name of the module which imports the
> extension module.

Look at revision 2.194 of Objects/typeobject.c.  I changed some stuff
in this area, but am far too fuzzy headed today to work out if it's
likely to have affected you in this case...

Cheers,
M.

--
  I have no disaster recovery plan for black holes, I'm afraid.  Also
  please be aware that if it one looks imminent I will be out rioting