[Python-Dev] test_email always supposed to be skipped?

Brett Cannon bac@OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 17:37:52 -0800 (PST)

[Barry A. Warsaw]

>     BC> Since the Makefile does not list email/test as a subdirectory
>     BC> to install I assume it is not supposed to be installed and all
>     BC> of this is on purpose.
>
> I wouldn't make that assumption.  I think email/test (and
> email/test/data and bsddb/test) should be installed in a from-source
> build.  I'll make the fix to Makefile.pre.

I was checking the CVS web interface to see if I could peek at the
2.2-maint branch version and noticed you had already fixed it.  =)  Had a
patch ready to go, too.  Must be slow today.  =)

Should this be backported to 2.2-maint?

-Brett