[Python-Dev] python-dev Summary for 2003-06-01 through 2003-06-30

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
Tue, 01 Jul 2003 14:21:02 +0100

"Brett C." <bac@OCF.Berkeley.EDU> writes:

> (I want a full year's worth of summaries behind me before I am
> willing to pass the torch).

That's twice what I managed!  Well done!

> ======================================
> `Where to put the interrupt module?`__
> ======================================
[...]
> There was discussion of making it much more general, but for now it is
> going to be kept simple since having a more general version, at this
> moment, does not seem to be needed.

This is out of date, as of EuroPython.

Cheers,
M.

--
  Some people say that a monkey would bang out the complete works
  of Shakespeare on a typewriter give an unlimited amount of time.