[Python-Dev] Doc/ tree closes at noon, US/Eastern

Just van Rossum just@letterror.com
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:35:56 -0500

Fred L. Drake, Jr. wrote:

> The Doc/ portion of the Python source tree will be closed at noon,
> US/Eastern time.  That leaves one hour and 40 minutes for finding
> typos and making it really easy for me to fix your favorite
> documentation bugs/omissions.  No complicated changes will be
> accepted.
>
> If you have an outstanding doc bug/patch on SourceForge that you feel
> absolutely *must* be addressed in Python 2.3, raise the priority to 7,
> but realize that the amount of time I can make available is fairly
> limited today.

I posted a note to the checkins list this morning about a readline.c
change I'd like to see reversed. Considering I have nothing to do right
now here in Minneapolis, I might as well do this myself. Any objections?

Just