[Python-Dev] RELEASED Python 2.3 (final)

Barry Warsaw barry@python.org
30 Jul 2003 01:46:44 -0400

On Tue, 2003-07-29 at 23:05, Fred L. Drake, Jr. wrote:
> I wrote:
>  > I'm inclined to be a little more conservative than that.  I'd be glad
>  > to see a 2.2.4 release toward the end of the year to fix up any minor
>  > niggles, but we should be really careful about it.  I know I have one
>  > memory leak patch I need to backport to the release22-maint branch.
>
> And I'll put my time where my mailer is: I'll volunteer to be the
> release manager.

Yay!  It's fun.  Peter Gabriel once said that everyone should shave
their head once in their life.  If that's a little too drastic or scary,
being a Python RM is the next best thing!

shock-the-monkey-ly y'rs,
-Barry