[Python-Dev] Change to ossaudiodev setparameters() method

Greg Ward gward@python.net
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 20:33:38 -0400

On 02 June 2003, Andrew MacIntyre said:
> With a CVS tree updated about 0520 AEST this morning (1920 UTC Sunday),
> on a FreeBSD 4.7 system test_ossaudiodev (with -v) outputs the following:
> test_ossaudiodev
> playing test sound file...
> elapsed time: 2.9 sec
> test test_ossaudiodev crashed -- exceptions.AttributeError: 'module'
> object has
> no attribute 'AFMT_S16_NE'

Oops!  Just checked in a fix to test_ossaudiodev.py that should fix
this.  Please try again.

> My automatic cvs update hasn't caught up with your sandbox audiotest
> utility yet.

OK, let me know how it works when it has caught up...

        Greg
--
Greg Ward <gward@python.net>                         http://www.gerg.ca/
Hold the MAYO & pass the COSMIC AWARENESS ...