[Python-Dev] cPickle coredump with 2.3/cvs

Marc Recht marc@informatik.uni-bremen.de
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 22:59:58 +0200

--==========1810459384==========

> I can't reproduce this on Linux with the the CVS head.  But it looks
> (from the cryptic "[... #239]" part) that you may have a stack
I meant that there haven been more (mostly) similiar lines. If it helps I=20
could upload a complete stacktrace to SourceForge and/or send it via email.
> overflow.  Can you see if increasing the stack limit makes the problem
> go away?  (I wish I could tell you how to increase the stack limit,
This happened with a stack size of 32kb, so that shouldn't be the problem.

Regards,
Marc

mundus es fabula