[Python-Dev] IDLE bug?

Kurt B. Kaiser kbk@shore.net
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 21:45:15 -0400

"Gus Tabares" <gus.tabares@verizon.net> writes:

> 	Does anyone have an issue trying to get the 'Save Copy As...'
> control keys to work in IDLE under Windows? (Alt+Shift+S) I'm not
> sure if this is the right place to post bugs about IDLE. I've tested
> this on 4+ machines and it did not work on all of them. Maybe this
> is already a known issue? Is anyone else experiencing this?

Hm.  We've had nearly a thousand downloads of IDLEfork Windows
installers and no one has reported this until now.

But it appears that all the keystroke bindings using the "Classic
Windows" keyset which involve the Shift Key don't work!

(I use the Unix bindings)

Thanks for the report!

The best place to post bugs is on the Sourceforge Tracker

Maybe you could post a bug there.

The second best thing is to mention it on the idle-dev mail list at