[Python-Dev] Python Mega Widgets doubt

Aahz aahz@pythoncraft.com
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 18:24:42 -0400

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003, Rajesh Sudarsan wrote:

> I am using PMW for creating a GUI. The input is given through XML
> file. A class parses through the XML file and creates the GUI using
> the PMW. The GUI consists of EntryWidgets and combo boxes. This is
> carried out at loading time. Now at runtime, when I change the value
> of these Entry Fields , how do I read these values? There are multiple
> XML files and hence multiple windows are created ..
>
> Please help..

Sorry, python-dev is the wrong place to get help for this; python-dev is
for the people working on the Python project.  You'll get better
response from comp.lang.python (you can also get it as a mailing list
through http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list).
--
Aahz (aahz@pythoncraft.com)           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

"If you don't know what your program is supposed to do, you'd better not
start writing it."  --Dijkstra