[Python-Dev] csv package stitched into CVS hierarchy

Tim Peters tim.one@comcast.net
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 20:39:48 -0500

[Neal Norwitz]
> Tim, can you do the magic to make sure the CSV module is in the
> Windows distribution?  I think this means modifying
> PCbuild/python20.wse at least.

There's a lot of stuff that needs to be done to add a new separately
compiled module.  The good news is the same as the bad news here:  a piece
gets dropped on the floor if and only if it isn't accessed by the standard
test suite.  In this case, it looks like the test suite covers it, so be of
good cheer:  nothing will get forgotten (except for whatever pieces
test_csv.py forgets to test <wink>).