[Python-Dev] removing csv directory from nondist/sandbox - how?

Barry Warsaw barry@python.org
02 May 2003 22:04:17 -0400

On Fri, 2003-05-02 at 19:49, Skip Montanaro wrote:
> Taking a cue from Raymond's sandbox/itertools cleanup, I cvs removed the
> contents of sandbox/csv just now.  How do I get rid of the sandbox/csv
> directory itself?  I see that the itertools directory remains as well, even
> though I executed "cvs -dP ." from the sandbox directory.

Check to make sure you don't have any dot-files left in the directory.
-P should definitely zap it if there's nothing in there.  You really
don't want to remove the directory from the repository (for a number of
reasons).

-Barry