[Python-Dev] Vacation; Python 2.2.3 release.

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
Fri, 16 May 2003 11:47:51 +0100

Anthony Baxter <anthony@interlink.com.au> writes:

>> Now, I'd like Python 2.2.3 to be released soon.  Barry has volunteered
>> to be the release manager.  I think it's pretty much ready to go out
>> any time, except that Jeremy mentioned that he has a few things he'd
>> like to backport; since Jeremy and Barry share an office I'm sure they
>> can work this out. :-)
>
> There's a bunch of cvs commit messages I've saved off as "potential
> branch-patches". I might try to get to them this weekend.

My python-bugfixes mbox is still online:

    http://starship.python.net/crew/mwh/python-bugfixes

Some of it might still be relavent -- I haven't been that conscientious
about keeping it up to date.

Cheers,
M.

--
  The PROPER way to handle HTML postings is to cancel the article,
  then hire a hitman to kill the poster, his wife and kids, and fuck