[Python-Dev] [development doc updates]

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
Fri, 16 May 2003 17:32:53 +0100

"Fred L. Drake, Jr." <fdrake@acm.org> writes:

> Michael Hudson writes:
>  > That's been there since rev 1.1, which I actually wrote...
>
> That explains why it sounded vaguely familiar.  ;-)  I have actually
> read the version you wrote, and didn't find that sentence in need of
> changing.

I must have been in a fairly odd mood when I wrote it -- "A PyObject
is not a very magnificent object" is one of mine, too.

> Perhaps Barry is too easily amused?  ;-)

I don't think documentation should be disallowed from being
entertaining :-) (or short, but that's a different rant)

Cheers,
M.

--
  Hey, if I thought I was wrong, I'd change my mind.  :)
                                    -- Grant Edwards, comp.lang.python