[Python-Dev] urllib2 proxy support broken?

Gustavo Niemeyer niemeyer@conectiva.com
Sat, 24 May 2003 16:03:25 -0300

> I've just tried to use the proxy support in urllib2, and was surprised
> by the fact that it seems to be broken, at least in 2.2 and 2.3. Can
> somebody please confirm that it's really broken, so that I can prepare
> a patch?

Ok.. I have prepared a simple fix for this, and sent it to SF patch
#742823. This fix should be backwards compatible, and at the same time
allows any kind of further customization of pre-defined and user-defined
classes.

Can someone please have a look at it before I check it in?

--
Gustavo Niemeyer

[ 2AAC 7928 0FBF 0299 5EB5  60E2 2253 B29A 6664 3A0C ]