[Python-Dev] Time for 2.3.3?

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Fri Nov 21 07:20:05 EST 2003

"Tim Peters" <tim.one at comcast.net> writes:

> [Anthony Baxter]
>> I was planning on a just-before-Christmas 2.3.3. Maybe a RC around the
>> 15th of December, and a release around the 22nd?
>
> That's good enough for me.

I'm not expecting to be around much in between those dates, but could
do some work for the RC with those dates.

> What else does 2.3.3 need?

There are a bunch of build problems which my brain, sadly but not
surprisingly, has thoroughly paged out.

We should give the new autoconf a go, at least.

Cheers,
mwh

--
 "Well, the old ones go Mmmmmbbbbzzzzttteeeeeep as they start up and
  the new ones go whupwhupwhupwhooopwhooooopwhooooooommmmmmmmmm."