[Python-Dev] Draft of an essay on Python development (and how to help)

Brett C. bac at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Oct 16 19:25:16 EDT 2003

Martin v. Löwis wrote:

>>>It should be what?
>>>

>>"...that *anyone* can help with the development of Python"?
>

> Ah, ok. I was expecting something like
>
> "it should be clear/obvious/doubtful that anyone can help with Python"

Could, but I don't want to come off as patronizing.  Last thing I want
to happen is someone to read that line with "obvious" and then have them
feel stupid because it didn't come off as obvious.

Even if the person isn't that smart they can still give the PSF money so
I want to minimize the chance of insulting a possible sugar-daddy for
the PSF.  =)

-Brett