[Python-Dev] Re: How to spell Py_return_None and friends

Brett C. bac at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Sat Oct 18 23:23:17 EDT 2003

Guido van Rossum wrote:

>>So I just grepped the source and checked the patch manager and don't see
>>any resolution on this.  I know there was no objections from anyone to
>>do this beyond just coming up with an agreed spelling.
>>
>>So Py_return_None or Py_RETURN_NONE ?  I am with Mark in liking the
>>all-caps for macros, but I can easily live with the first suggestion as
>>well.
>

> Py_RETURN_NONE, _FALSE, _TRUE are fine.

OK, great.  I can code them up, but fair warning, I have not done C
macros in a *long* time so if someone would rather do it then please do
so.  Regardless, Brett Newbie Question time: what file should they go in?

-Brett