[Python-Dev] Re: How to spell Py_return_None and friends

Brett C. bac at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Sun Oct 19 21:26:59 EDT 2003

Guido van Rossum wrote:

>>Now, where do the macros get documented?  In the Python/C API docs all I
>>see is docs for None in 7.1.2 .  Is that the proper place to document
>>Py_RETURN_NONE?  Where are the docs for Py_True and Py_False?
>

> Um, maybe Martin has an idea?  I've not looked at the doc structure
> for years.  If Py_True/False aren't documented, maybe they should be
> added?  Otherwise I suggest you throw this back to python-dev and hope
> Fred responds. :-)

Argh!  Mis-clicked and hit Reply instead of Reply-All.  Joys of a new
email client.

I couldn't find any docs for Py_True/False both in terms of the TOC and
the index.

This has turned out to be such a crap day in so many ways it is
unbelievable.

-Brett