[Python-Dev] Looking for master thesis ideas involving Python

Brett C. bac at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Oct 29 21:01:56 EST 2003

<SNIP - my request for ideas for a master thesis>

Just a quick "thank you!" to everyone who has emailed me, personally or
publicly, with ideas.  There have been a ton of great suggestions and I
am going to seriously consider all of them.  And this thanks stands
indefinitely for any and all future emails on this subject.

And please keep sending ideas!  Even if I don't pick up on a certain
idea maybe someone else will be inspired and decide to run with it or at
least start a discussion on possible future improvements (there is
always my doctoral thesis in a few years  =).  I can't believe I just
said more discussion on this list was good that I know will most likely
take on a life of their own.  I guess I really do want to lose my 20/20
vision.  =)

I also think this thread is a testament to this community in general and
this list specifically on how we help others when we can and in the
nicest way possible.  I have to admit I say with great pride that I am a
part of this wonderful community.

-Brett