[Python-Dev] python/dist/src/Lib/bsddb __init__.py,1.5,1.6

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Mon Sep 15 07:59:36 EDT 2003

So, what we need is a plan for a 2.4 release, then. How soon would it
need to be, though? And who can commit time to making it happen. Seems
to me that some formerly active core developers are currently busy in
other realms. Is it feasible to have a 2.4 plan, or are we ready to
contemplate (gasp) 3.0? What help can such as I, not a practiced C coder
and fairly heavily committed and thinly spread, be?

regards
--
Steve Holden                                 http://www.holdenweb.com/
Python Web Programming                http://pydish.holdenweb.com/pwp/