[Python-Dev] Py2.3.1

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Sat Sep 20 18:49:53 EDT 2003

[Anthony Baxter]
> I'm planning on starting the dance of the seven release tarballs
> Tuesday morning AU time, which is more or less 0:00 Tuesday UTC.
> Assuming that no-one objects to this timeframe, could people be
> _extremely_ conservative with checkins on the branch for the 24 hours
> before this?

Since CVS doesn't store metadata about branches, whenever mentioning a
branch it's always helpful to name the exact branch tag you're talking
about.  Are you talking about the release23-maint branch here?

If so, please note that I just made a few checkins to repair Windows
breakage in the test suite, on the HEAD, but I don't expect to have time to
backport that stuff (it's not hard, I've just got too much else to do now
and don't even have a release23-maint checkout yet).

Good luck!