[Python-Dev] Help offered

Michael Bartl zeddicus at satokar.com
Tue Sep 23 18:14:33 EDT 2003

Hi all!

I've sent my first patch to python sf.net and noticed that there are
still patches from ~2001! Is there a general patch review cycle or
something? I'd like to offer my help if there is interest.
(writing/reviewing patches, sorting out bugreports, ...)

My "python" background:

- Working as a software engineer in air traffic control.

- I suggested and embedded the python interpreter into our layout
  interpreter, which was kind of tricky due to the PowerPC platform.
  (python doesn't really like to be cross-compiled)

  This leads to the fact that some air traffic control centers around
  the world are now Python powered :)

Have fun,
    Bartl Michael