[Python-Dev] Procedures for submitting patches to pybsddb

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Sun Sep 28 00:52:52 EDT 2003

I have a patch (DBCursor.get_current_size(), returns size of data for
current entry) which I'd like to submit. This involves changes to
pybsddb cvs as well as python cvs, from what I can tell (for tests and
docs in the pybsddb repo).

While I have developer access to pybsddb, I don't have it for Python.
Submitting patches for two different repositories seems cumbersome, so
where should I add it? Python SF tracker?

--
Itamar Shtull-Trauring    http://itamarst.org/
Available for Python & Twisted consulting