[Python-Dev] Re: Possible modules that could use docs

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Mon Apr 19 15:00:56 EDT 2004

"Brett C." <bac at OCF.Berkeley.EDU> wrote in message
news:40837822.6060906 at ocf.berkeley.edu...
> Discovering the 'opcode' module thanks to the new PEP 329 caused me to
> wonder how many modules are undocumented and yet deserve to possibly be
> (I also was procrastinating from doing schoolwork and felt like doing
> some light coding =).
[list snipped]

This 'bug' (and those already filed) could be minimally/temporarily
disposed of by adding a page 'Modules Not Otherwise Documented' with the
list and one sentence for each (plus status if discouraged/deprecated/etc)
and then adding index entries pointing to this page.  Also add
indication/suggestion to try interactive help('modname') for the modules
for which one will get something.  Then people would know that they had not
missed anything to be found in the Lib Ref.

tjr