[Python-Dev] 2.4a2, and @decorators

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Tue Aug 3 12:33:13 CEST 2004

Jim Fulton <jim at zope.com> writes:

> Anthony Baxter wrote:
>> The @decorator patch has been landed on the trunk, after
>> getting the go-ahead from the BDFL. I'll update PEP-0318
>> with the final syntax in the next day or so.
>
> In the mean time, can anyone give a pointer to where this was proposed
> or discussed?

AFAIK, in offline email (and occasionally on IRC, but that was mostly
about implementation), presumably to avoid the thousands of emails
cascade this subject inevitably seems to trigger.

bike-shed-the-ultimate-ly y'rs
mwh

--
  If a train station is a place where a train stops, what's a
  workstation?                            -- unknown (to me, at least)