[Python-Dev] No handlers could be found for logger "cookielib"

John J Lee jjl at pobox.com
Thu Aug 5 23:25:59 CEST 2004

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004, [iso-8859-1] Vinay Sajip wrote:

> I just made a change to test_logging to clean up after
> itself, so that it removes all handlers that it
> creates. test_urllib2 seems to have handler creation
> commented out  in NetworkTests.setUp(). A combination
> of the two may explain why the message shows up now.

FWLIW:

The handler creation in test_urllib2.py has been 'if 0'-ed out since that
code was added to test_urllib2.py on the last bug day.  It's there for
debugging purposes, as the comment in that TestCase method points out.

I just ran the entire test suite, so that Tim doesn't feel too lonely ;-)

John