[Python-Dev] Re: Another test_compiler mystery

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at iinet.net.au
Tue Aug 10 08:35:04 CEST 2004

Raymond Hettinger wrote:

> I've gone back to Jan 15, 2004 and can still reproduce the error on a
> release build.  Haven't made a debug build yet.  BTW, if you try this,
> remember, the opcodes were difference, so do a full rebuild and clear
> away the pyc files.

Thank you Raymond!

You just solved my problem with the totally psychotic behaviour I was
getting after building with the free toolkit.

I must have had some broken .pyc's lying around, and they were sending
ceval.c insane. . .

Now maybe I can start being useful around here :)

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan               |  Eugene, Oregon
Email: ncoghlan at email.com  |             USA