[Python-Dev] test_tempfile failure on Mac OSX

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Mon Aug 16 19:57:27 CEST 2004

    Brett> drifty at Bretts-Computer>./python.exe Lib/test/regrtest.py test_sundry
    Brett> test_tcl test_tempfile
    Brett> test_sundry
    Brett> test_tcl
    Brett> test_tempfile
    Brett> [7731 refs]
    Brett> All 3 tests OK.
    Brett> [31661 refs]

    Brett> This UNIX pydebug build was compiled on Aug 14 for OS X 10.3.5 .

Thanks.  I'm going to let it slide on the assumption that it's a fixed bug
in Jaguar.  On the outside chance someone wants to truly mimic my build
environment, here's how I configured:

    ./configure '--with-pydebug' '--with-libs=/usr/lib/libMallocDebug.a'

I suppose it's possible other folks trying to reproduce this problem
encounter the same behavior but aren't linked with MallocDebug, so the
problem passes silently.

Skip