[Python-Dev] multiple instances of python on XP

Paul Gimpelj pgimpelj at sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 17 23:48:47 CEST 2004

I have searched all the documentation online and google.

I thought that developers would interested in public input.

and I got email back that everybody is on vacation till sept 6.

Since it is open source,

I would think that this an import issue since a python advocate  would want
python's user base to increase.

And if python , by design, is incapable of coexisting with all the other
user programs and itself,
what use is it? on the most popular operating system in the entire world.

I do work with linux.

regards,
Paul