[Python-Dev] Re: __metaclass__ and __author__ are already decorators

Paul Morrow pm_mon at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 22 22:56:19 CEST 2004

Guido van Rossum wrote:

> Who is Paul Morrow and why is he asserting what is Pythonic and isn't?

I'm sorry Guido if I was out of line.  I'm just a Python user (a strong
proponent of the language), and have not seen the definition of
'pythonic' published anywhere, so I assumed that it was open to
interpretation, as I've seen others make assertions that feature x or y
"is pythonic".

Is there a sanctioned definition for that term?

Paul