[Python-Dev] Python icons

Kevin Gadd janusfury at citlink.net
Tue Aug 24 12:54:14 CEST 2004

I'm not really worried about licensing... basically, I'd probably just
want to keep my copyright on the actual vector art. I'm not terribly
concerned about anything else, since they are based on the original
python icons. I don't know much about how licensing artwork for open
source projects works, so if you or someone else can let me know what
steps would be necessary to make it possible for these icons to be used,
I'd be glad to help.

replacements for those two icons.

--
Kevin Gadd