[Python-Dev] Need double-check on patch for bug #991962 (--disable-toolbox-glue compile on OS X)

Brett C. bac at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Aug 24 23:53:26 CEST 2004

Finally got around to writing up a quick patch for setup.py to not
compile OS X-specific modules if the build is configured for
--disable-toolbox-glue (would always have the Mac modules fail to build
thanks to link errors if the toolbox glue was not compiled).  But since
I hardly ever play with the build process and the last thing I want to
do is break it I would appreciate someone taking a quick look at this
(changed two 'if' statements so it's small).

And this is an indirect request to Anthony to bump the priority.  =)

-Brett