[Python-Dev] Is something wrong with SF patch notifications?

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Wed Aug 25 14:33:06 CEST 2004

On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 00:11, Raymond Hettinger wrote:
> I don’t think Barry got notes showing that I reviewed his patch.

I didn't, but I'm not sure it's SF's fault.  It's possible that such a
message got caught by my Spambayes filters, however I recently built out
a new mail server and my filters were pointing at imap folders on the
old server.  So any Unsures or Spam I got in the last week or so were
bit bucketed.  I definitely didn't see them in my regular inbox.

I also get patches in a digest and tend to ignore them when swamped.

But I will review your comments on the PEP 292 patch later today.

-Barry